這是從柴柴麻,那邊看到的文章分享...很令人震憾的主題...


有太多人給自己和別人太多理由,來讓他們自己的棄養合理化...
我想,不論是有什麼不得以的理由藉口,都是最不責負任的行為...
尤其是把動物送到收容所,真的就是等於謀殺...
可惜,偏偏就是有人那麼無所謂...偏偏沒有這種認知...

我常常都覺得,當然不能要求大家都那麼的愛動物,
但至少,請不要去虐待傷害動物,包括街頭的流浪貓狗...
這不是應該身為「人類」最基本該有的善良嗎?
唉~~偏偏就是有那麼變態的人類...罰錢事小,真的該把他們抓去關一輩子...

牠們,只是我們生命的過客;我們,卻是牠們生命的全部。


英文原文出自
http://www.animalsi nourhearts. com/shelter/ memory1.htm
中文翻譯出處不詳,歡迎提供

 

親愛的爸媽
Dear Mom and Dad,

今天我死了。
I died today.

你對我感到厭倦了,所以你把我送去了收容所。收容所的動物已經太多了,而我抽到了不幸的號碼。
You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were overcrowded and I drew an unlucky number.

現在被裝進黑色塑膠袋的我靜靜躺在掩埋場裡。
I am in a plastic bag in a landfill now.

你留下來幾乎全新的牽繩會給其他小狗狗用。
Some other puppy will get the barley used leash you left.

我的項圈又髒又太小,不過阿姨在送我上天堂之前幫我把它拿下來了。
My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge.

如果我沒有咬壞你的鞋,你會不會讓我留下來?
Would I still be at home if I hadn't chewed your shoe?

我不知道那是什麼,只知道那是皮的,而且你把它丟在地上。你忘了幫我買狗狗玩具了。
I didn't know what it was, but it was leather, and it was on the floor. I was just playing. You forgot to get me puppy toys.

如果我沒有在家裡大小便,你會不會讓我留下來?
Would I still be at home if I had been housebroken?

你把我的鼻子壓在便便裡面只會讓我對需要上廁所感到羞愧。
Rubbing my nose in what I did made me ashamed I had to go at all.

書跟訓練老師都可以告訴你如何教會我走到門口要你開門的
There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door.

如果我沒有把跳蚤帶到家裡來,你會不會讓我留下來?
Would I still be at home if I hadn't brought fleas into the house?

我身上沒有驅蟲藥,我沒有辦法在你把我留在院子裡好幾天後跑到我身上的跳蚤抓下來。
Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn't get them off me after you left me in the yard for days and days.

如果我沒有亂叫,你會不會讓我留下來?
Would I still be home if I hadn't barked and barked?

我只是想告訴你:我好害怕,我好孤單,我在這裡阿!我想成為你最好的朋友!
I was only saying "I'm scared, I'm lonely, I'm here, I'm here! I want to be your best friend."

如果我讓你開心,你會不會讓我留下來?
Would I still be at home if I had made you happy?

但是打我並不會讓我知道怎麼取悅你。
Hitting me didn't help.

如果你願意花時間照顧我,教我如何當一隻好狗狗,我是不是就可以留下來了?
Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care for me and to teach me manners?

差不多第一星期之後你就沒有再注意過我了,但是我一直都在等著你來愛我
You didn't pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me.

今天我死了.....
I died today
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    lin921 發表在 痞客邦 留言(8) 人氣()